Monday, October 26, 2020

Miss Cupidon

 Yep, I know this Valentines Day looking mini should be done the end of Jan. or the beginning of Feb., But this was one of my multiple figs that I do at one time. I took this one b/c I figured it was easy to do.  and it mostly was. I must have seen it announced somewhere on FB, and me liking the work of Gautier Giroud, the sculptor, I picked it up. Only when it arrived did I realize it was only 35mm!

The kit came in 4 resin  parts and was limited to 250 copies. I got #13. As of this date, there was still 26 left in case you want one.  

 


With this one getting worked on a little at a time, I never managed to take a WIP pic(s), Tho it was fairly simple. The sample shown on the WEBSITE, had her wrapped in blue ribbon, but the Cupid thing had me thinking a pinkish red.  Skin tones were based on my usual V. Beige Red.  The figure was standing on a single rock, and I stayed with that them getting out little wood chips to make a rock pile. With that looking to manly, I added some nice green grass, and then dye the yellow foam flowers i had, with that same pink red. Thanks for looking. 







No comments: