Saturday, October 2, 2021

FF6 The Rock

 With my armored car on the table, I needed a new kit to work on while I was waiting for the glue or paint to dry on the car.

Closing my eyes I reached in to my stack and pulled out a box of Rocks, well one Rock.  Its a nicely done Dwayne The Rock Johnson. 

 Since a lot of his characters are similar, and with no documentation in the box, I had a hard time trying to figure out which movie character this represented.  I narrowed it down to his character in Fast and Furious 6 or Rampage. I mean what movie doesn't have him in a tight shirt and gun?  I found this pic, and decided that this was the inspiration.


 The kit is about a 1/6 - 1/5 scale kit in tan resin. It comes in 4 parts. There are some pin holes, and it looks like the mold slipped here and there, but thats no problem for a garage kit modeler. ;)

 

Haha, don't remember why I drilled the extra holes.

A little mold slip? No biggie.

The base seemed a little narrow.

We'll start painting next time... Thanks for looking.

No comments: