Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Twisty Meets Twisty

Last weekend I attended the Monster Mania Convention in Cherry Hill, NJ. There were quite a few vendors selling all sorts of horror goodies, but I was there to see the stars, well, one in particular.  John Lynch aka Twisty from AHS:F was scheduled to be there with a few of his co-stars. 



Luckily as I walked into the AHS room John's line was fairly short and it was in no time we were face to face. What a nice guy. We talked for a few moments and I got to show him the Twisty model. He was floored at what a "nice statue" it was and that someone thought to make it of his character.  I also got a cool compliment in that he said "The eyes look really creepy. They almost follow you around." WOW.
He asked if I wanted him to sign it and of course I did. But as he sign we were still talking and I forgot to take a pic of him signing it. Dammit. But here's the signed piece. Thanks for looking --


No comments: