Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Nocturna

Edits as I found the info I was looking for. 
I didn't really know what to call this one. I've had it soo long that I don't remember what the title is nor where it came from.
Looking thru some of the fine models at Putty and Paint, I found info for this model that I was looking for.  She is Nocturna, from appropriately Nocturna Models. But it is a stunning model with excellent detail. Sadly, she's currently OOP.

I also don't remember how many parts it came in This resin model came in two parts - the figure/base and the top of the cross. Here's the model all primed up.
 
Here I'm starting to work on some base coating. 

After numerous highlights in the skin, dress and hair. I'm just about done with this one. I bought a few plinths from GreenStuff World, so she'll be glue on to this simple one next session. I also used the smallest grass tufts I had to fill in the ground a bit. 
 Thanks for looking.

No comments: