Wednesday, March 27, 2024

AWIL Nurse Price.

 Once again from the talented Gillman Productions comes Nurse Price from American Werewolf in London. Play by Jenny Agutter, the likeness is very good! The kit comes in 2 parts - the bust and the base. The figure is in 1/4 scale. This figure will also complete the trio with David and Jack.  First thing I looked for a good portrait that shows eye color etc... 


 After a wash and super easy clean up,  I gave the kit a priming. I forgot to take a "before" shot, show here she is primed and with the first layer of face paint.


 To me, her eyes are a hazel green, so that's the way I went.

I wanted to try something new with the base so I painted it black and then dry brushed it with a white. Next I too some thinned inks, and gave it a few shots of blue and purple. I kept the center with a yellow as I was planning on giving the pentagram a splatter of blood.  I think I over did it with the inks, and anyway the highlights lightened with the white was too close together to make it stand out. Lesson learned. 

The portrait was also helpful in seeing what the buttons were on her uniform - well, at least what color they were.  After that I was done. Thanks for looking.
 





No comments: