Saturday, October 27, 2018

Bandai's star Destroyer

This is a kit I felt I had to get after buying JPG's Jeddah City base a long while ago. I know, odd that I would buy a base first... ;)     
This is a pic from JPG page - 


The Ship doesn't have a scale, and I haven't taken the time to figure it out, but it ends up being about 4 or 5 inches long.  The big plus that's normal for Bandai kits is that the detail is tremendous - 




One "Duh" moment I had was that at first I thought I could build it w/o instructions (and prolly could), but don't see any. Then I see amidst all the Japanese writing to "Go to this site for English", which I do and then no directions. Then the box top gets turned over and there they are!  Should should have known it as other small Japanese models have the instructions there as well. LOL Oh well - here's an image in case someone else has a brain fart - 

I left off with the craft drying from a priming. I figure a coat of white and then some light wash to bring out the detail and I'll call this one done. Check back for the finished model. Thanks for looking. 

 

No comments: