Sunday, September 25, 2016

Flash Gordon Part 3

After all the major subassemblies were done, the next thing up was to get rid of the seam lines. Most parts fit well, and with the Tamiya Thin cement and a little pressure I was able to squeeze the parts together until I saw a little bead of of plastic ooze out. Then a scraping and some fine sanding, the seams for the most part disappeared - 

Now it's time to put everything together -
And start the priming -
I left the Stynylrez primer to dry for a day and then came back with some Silver gray highlighted with White Gray for the outfit. The rings around the joints reminded me of the old outfit Ace Frehley of Kiss first wore -


So I first painted them with Vallejo Metallic's Steel - a lighter color metal will be the highlight -


 Thanks for looking.

No comments: