Friday, November 3, 2023

Jersey Devil Finale

 This post is a long time in coming. Not because I haven't been doing anything - just getting off the duff and taking pics.

To finish up the wings were epoxied on. Also I noticed that when I put the "pine needles" on I cut them from a disposable paint brush. The brush looked straw color until cut into pieces. Then they looked transparent. Being glued in already, I had to paint each pine needle individually... Ugh! 


 A few things to tidy up and I was done. One thing I did with the base was to paint it all black, and then with an Xacto knife, scrape the paint off the letters. Only took a few minutes. Then the white underneath looked too bare, I got V's yellow ink and colored in the letters. Again only took a few minutes. 

Thanks for looking. 





 

No comments: