Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Bossk's Hounds Tooth Finale

 This session I tried my best to finish this ship off.   First step was the mist coating to make the ship look less than a giraffe.  BTW the base came from Starship Modeler. I picked up a few a while back for any "just in cases." ;)

Next step was to gloss the ship and put down the decals. Being they were for a garage kit, I figured the inking would be on one large film, so I cut the decals as close to the design as possible.  They were very thin but pretty strong - else I would have lost the "teeth" decal.

After that came the weathering. I wanted to make it look used but not too busted up. So the panels were more or less lightly stained rusted with 2 different colors.  I hit the entire model with a flat coat, and then gloss in the very large front windows.  With that, I was done. Thanks for looking. 





Upside down

 

No comments: