Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Morea's Spiderman

I'm usually not a superhero model builder. But when I saw this model was designed as a wall hanger, I bought it. 
The model came in 3 pieces of cream colored resin. There were a few bubbles on his shoulders. while cleaning them up to add the Aves, one turned out to be rather large - 
Then as I filled those and turned to another little one, it turned out to be another large one. No worries Aves to the rescue - 
Then a dumb thing was done.  I took the wrapped parts out of the shipping box and threw the rest away. Then when I went to look over the parts, it was discovered that two of the fingers snapped off in transit. If I was paying attention, getting them back on would have been a breeze. It wasn't to hard to drill out the stubs, add wire and then more Aves - 


While I still had a lump of quickly hardening Aves on the desk, I glued the leg on and filled the seam - 
That's enough for one day. Check back for more from your friendly neighborhood Spiderman!




No comments: