Saturday, June 9, 2018

Christopher Lee Dracula

As you may have seen in the promo, with Chris Lee's face already base coated, this is where I started. 
MoonDevil's kit is, as usual, very clean - no bubbles and the faintest remnant of a seam line in the hair. It took just minutes to fade that seam line into near invisibility.  It came in two parts - the bust and the base.  John also autographed the bottom of the base for me - 
 
This model is going to go fairly quickly. Of course I go back and forth with the skin tone. Stuck in my head Dracula should be this pasty white character, but Hammer Films had Christopher Lee as a fairly buff figure. 




So I end up doing the highlights and then backtrack because I made it too light. Anyway, here we are at the half way point with the skin, and the rest base coasted. Thanks for looking.

No comments: