Thursday, December 14, 2017

Harry Christmas

It was only a few days after my latest "New" post, that the Harry from Harry & the Henderson Christmas ornament showed up. Produced by my friends at Gillman Productions, it's an excellent bubble free piece. 
After priming black, I started the base coating - 
Here's where I always try something - which doesn't work - and then have to backtrack. I tried a highlight to the skin that ended up being too yellow. Looking at screen grabs of Harry, he has quite a rosy complexion.
The I added a highlight to the brown fur that IMHO was too red. Time to start again.
I also wanted to start coloring in the eyes and teeth. I wanted to use V's White Gray, but being very thin, I added Iraqi Sand first.
Finally to end Part 1, I added the gray fur to age him up a little bit. 
Thanks for looking. 
 



No comments: