Friday, August 31, 2018

New

Been a while since I posted my new stuff. Besides the pack of missiles for the Avatar build I score a Bandai B Wing - Comic Con exclusive. Now I have to determine if I should keep it or build it... Nah, I'll build it.  I also scored a Shore Trooper from rogue One movie. I liked the look of these guys. This kit was pretty tough to get - 



Next is a kit from sculptor Sean Kyle. It's a 1/4th bust of Bruce Spence, the Gyro Captain from Mad Max 2. Just odd enuff to interest me. Not shown is a propeller - the base is an engine -  and a cigar and the shades on top of his goggles. - 
Here's his pic in B&W just because it looks like it may have been the reference for the sculpt - 

Finally is Wand Wilson - Lady Deadpool. I thought originally that this was just another attempt at R rated models. For a while sculptors were just putting breasts on all sorts of figures, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, Predator, etc... just a way to sell a sexy model. But no, she really exists in the comics. This is what looks like a really nice 3D print...


No comments: