Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Paolo E Francesca: I Finally Met My Match

Work continued  to the final steps. The shroud swirls around the two figures, and each figure is attached to it at one point. But they they are attached to each other in 3 spots. 
My feeling is that because this is designed digitally,  tolerances are pretty tight and if things aren't superglued just right, parts won't fit. 
What I did was I glue her to her shroud, and then my plan was to glue him to her, and it was just a matter of gluing the two pieces of the shroud together and the part where he meets the shroud should just fall in place.  Arrrgghh it doesn't- 


I get my Aves out and fill the gap, blending both ends of the shroud together - 
 

Beautiful, but then I notice that I can look in, and see where his butt is supposed to meet the shroud, it's not even close! That won't do, so I gently try to persuade his butt to meet the shroud. SNAP - SNAP-SNAP.  All the connection between him and her broke. ARRRGGGHHH again! 

BP is going up and once again I was about to fling it against the wall.  So it's gets put in a box and I walk away. Maybe I'll revisit it again, maybe I won't...   

Aradia 1 - Me - 0
Check back when I'll be doing something else. 

No comments: