Saturday, August 19, 2017

Edgar Allen Poe

I have a shelf over my worktable where I store kits in small boxes or kits that have no box. Well poor ol' Edgar Allen has been up there for more than a year staring down at me with those sad unpainted eyes. So today I figured I needed to remedy that. 

The kit is just one piece and sculpted by Brian McGuire. The resin in odorless and I only found a few small bubbles in some of the tips of the hair strands.

Here he is with the skin tone done and the eyes, mustache, and eyebrows base coated - 
Looking online I found out that his eye color has been described as gray, violet, hazel, green and even blue. Finding out that hazel is a combo of brown and green, I decided to go that way.  I also fixed up his hair and scarf. Then base coated his jacket - 

Thanks for looking. More later -

No comments: