Friday, April 5, 2019

LLRV part 3


(Go here for Part 2)
 Continuing on with a fresh outlook, And finding this image of a museum model -

I went about to mimic what I see, including some wiring. I had no intention to try and get every wire, but it needed some.
I also noticed 2 framework pieces that needed to be added


Taking a break from that part of the build, I added some paint to the engine. The end is V. Metallics Silver, and the center part is the old M.C. Steel to get a little variation. I also washed in a black to bring out the details. - 

Getting close to the end I primed it all in gloss primer.

Then when that was dry to the touch I couldn't help myself and painted the entire craft in V. Metallics  Aluminum. I just placed the seat in its spot for the pic. 
Check back for the finale, and thanks for looking.



No comments: