Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Cheetah Woman Finale

Taking the next step for the cheetah woman was to put the spot son. This model was done right after I did the mini Close Encounters dio. After putting in all those dots for lights, I should have thought ahead and did something else. Here we go with more dots...

To finish her off, she needed a base. As a reader of the Massive Voodoo blog, they recently had an article where the author tries to fit an entire story onto a small base. Michaels had these 2"X2" blocks, and I decided to try that.  O took the block, and added a piece of foam to create a level. Also added was bits of cork. Yet another article I read somewhere was to tear off pieces of cork and it will make realistic rocks. This is supposedly better than having a drawer full of rocks. ;)  That gave me this -

Once the glue for the foam and cork dried, I coated the entire top with Vallejo Desert Paste. While still we I added Cheetah and a few more stones. 

Once that was dry I added some more paste, and added some dried grass tufts, and more cork rocks.  With that applied, I was done. Thanks for looking. 




 

No comments: