Friday, January 4, 2019

Krentz Presentz T-Rex

I had this Krentz Presentz T-Rex hanging around seemingly forever, and decided it's time to give him some color.
I got so into it, that I forgot to take any WIP pics - but it's my typical layering approach. 


I felt it also needed something for and a little resin oval for a base. So out came some scraps of foam. I was doing 3 bases at the same time so the Rex base is lower right - 


Added some colors and poured some realistic water into the cutout - 

Time to try him out- 


I added some painted aquarium plants - ALWAYS paint aquarium plants, even if they are already green. I also took a twig, and with a downed Monkey Puzzle tree in mind, added glue to the branch tips. Then with a static grass applicator, added some dead grass.

This completed the simple base. Thanks for looking. 


No comments: