Tuesday, November 15, 2016

New Aquisition

Another box arrived yesterday. This time from GreenStuff World from Spain. It's mostly for miniatures, but as I build in 1:72, It's close enuff for me to pick up a few things.

Left to right the two rollers are  for making imprints. One is for imprinting bricks, and the other for cobblestones. Right next to it are 3 stampers that will give me 3 types of leaves. The gray for maple, the green for Oak and the blue gives me a compound leaf. I got the larger compound leaf thinking I can use it fir my dinosaur dios.  
The bags contain some stainless BBs for paint bottles.  Anyone who uses Vallejo paint know that some of the paint is thicker and harder to mix than others. This will really come in handy.
The roundish looking thing, with the key is a "corrugator"  That tool will either give me corrugated tin roofs or when the foil is cut in thin strips will give me the Mediterranean style ceramic tile roof.
Finally, in the package that is reflecting too much light is called a Roll Maker. Taking a small roll of clay and will make hoses for any sci-fi (or not) craft. Turning the top part will also create the effect of tentacles for your latest sci-fi creation.  
Thanks for looking. 

No comments: