Thursday, August 25, 2016

Finishing Up The Howling

This time around it's time to put paint on Eddie. Once again, the lighting on the set was very dramatic and it was hard to tell what color Eddie was. That and the fact that there were man werewolves in the movie and I have a hard time keeping everyone straight. So I went with a generic gray, and more brown on the face and hands. I also painted the eye a beige, in prep for making them a piercing yellow. Here's the start -


I basically did my usual, and make the deepest recesses darker and the highlight brighter. So here he is all finished and on it's base -
With some dramatic lighting




I think this time I missed on the seams. Using the Aves, I got carried away with the fur and didn't keep the direction in mind. Also in places I made the fur tufts too small for the surround fur. Oh well. It's a nice 2 footer model.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: