Thursday, August 11, 2016

2016 Columbia IPMS Nationals

I just got back from the Nats in Columbia SC. It was a great time with lots of over the top terrific models and great seminars. As a matter of fact the only negative of the Con was b/c of it's popularity. If you showed up any later than 20 minutes before a talk was to start you weren't getting a seat. I never saw that before. Nearly all the seminars I attended were 'standing room only.'
I had a great time, and can't wait til '17 and Omaha. 

Here's a pano of the Contest Room - 

 

I posted the pics I had taken at the Clubhouse. So take a look at them there:

Figures -  

Dinosaurs -  

"Sci-Fi, Luft '46 and Space" Vehicles -  

To see who won what check out this IPMS PAGE


2017 Nationals were awarded to Omaha, NE.  2018 to Phoenix, AZ, and 2019 to Chattanooga, TN. 
So, we'll see you there. 

Thanks for looking. 

No comments: