Friday, August 12, 2016

Another look at my Hobby area.

There is an ongoing thread on SSM of guys showing their work areas. They're all good, from those with the tiniest tables to the guys that have whole rooms.  I haven't taken pics of mine since the side shelves when up, so I figured it was time for an update.

The work area - 

Kits, kits and more kits. Despite my age and the number of kits I have, I plan on doing every last one of them. 



This last pic also shows my home made photo booth. There are also more kits under my work table, and a few smaller boxes on the desk shelves to the left.
Eventually (when Lowes gets them in stock) there will be a counter top across the two cabinets (giving me more space). 

Finally, a shot of some of my completed, partially completed, and soon to be started models.  Thanks for looking.



No comments: