Sunday, September 8, 2019

2019 Jersey Fest

Another JF has come and gone at the Newark Int'l Airport Marriott. This year I was only a minimal attendee. No workshops classes, no demos, and didn't enter any models.
This year I just reconnected with some of the old (and new) friends in the hobby. And as usually I came home with a little loot.
Clockwise we start with Princes Leia from Good Fellas Resin.
To the right is a mini Chewie from McDevitt Studios for his Patreons.
Since you can never have enough werewolves, next is TC Quist from The Howling by Gillman Productions.
Lower right is Satan from the Twilight Zone episode "The Howling Man." This is another excellent bust by John Dennett's MoonDevil Studios.
To the left of him is a GOT's mini Danys also from Good Fellas.
Then I stumbled across this World War Toons tank from MENG gotten from Michigan Toy Co.    I have an idea for a diorama that includes the tank in a new form. We'll probably see that in early 2020. 
The final mini is a "trophy" figure of a wrestler, for scoring best on some of McDevitt's Patron  Thursday Throwdowns.

One kit that I was looking for that didn't make it out in time was Silver screen Icons interpretation of Lucy from Bram stokers Dracula based on this scene -
I'll be keeping my eye open for that one. Thanks for looking.

No comments: