Wednesday, May 17, 2023

FRankenstein Finale

 The next session and it was time to cover the splatter. I had some colors in my head. Some worked out and some didn't. In the end most of the splatter was wasted and disappeared under layers of paint. But trying to keep the splatter I have to say that I am improving with my glazing techniques. So I'll count that as a win. 

I wanted him a flesh color, but also remember than in the movies, tho B&W, was supposed to be green. Then the sculpt had a lot of rotting holes and rotted areas. Also the Shifletts' style is pretty free form, and they don't sweat the small details. So I decided to highlight that to enhance look.

I ended up with a light flesh and a green misting glaze. the rotted areas were a mix of brown red and purples. Then some clear UV resin over some wounds to make them still oozing -after all in the story he's only been dead a short time. ;)  

Thanks for looking. 


 



No comments: