Thursday, October 3, 2019

Trade Federation Landing Ship

Having cleared my bench, I dug deep into the pile and brought out Two Fat Guys' 1:2256 Trade Federation ship as see in the Phantom Menace.

I don't remember how long Two Fat Guys lasted. but they seemed to morph into a one man show starring "The Jimi"  from star Ship Modeler forum fame. ;)   Items from his new operation, JPG Productions, can be easily found at the SSM Store, or from Jimmy on FB

The kit is an old (I'm guessing) OOP kit. But the parts are very well done, with only a tricky seamline here and there.

The kit went together so quickly that I didn't think to take pics until I got most of the kit together.  After the pic I added the bottom portion and it was time to prime already.
More next time, thanks for looking.



No comments: