Sunday, August 30, 2015

JerseyFest 2015

JerseyFest was this past weekend. I was only able to go the one day (Sat.). There was quite a number of models on the Contest Table, and a nice selection of demo's, throughout the day. There was even quite a number of vendors in their room.  It was good to see some old friends as well as some new ones.  I did make a few purchases from MoonDevil Studios, Creative Beast Studios, two kits from Gillman, I also picked up a pack of "organic" stencils that I can use for something -- 


Some pictures from the contest room are here:
http://s637.photobucket.com/user/kevtk135/slideshow/JerseyFest%202015

I did enter the 5 models I mentioned in my previous post and  due to a stupid move on my part never wrote the name of the model on the slip. Doh! It didn't matter to the contest as they go by the slip number. 

I was happy to win a Silver for entry "279."  I tried to figure out which was which - "279" was either my Twisty model or my Abominable Snowman model. (DOH! again) I guess I'll have to wait  for the public posting of the winners. 

No comments: